Insolvency and Restructuring
Corporate crises frequently demand drastic, rapid and often also painful restructuring measures from a commercial and legal perspective. However, it is also about discovering new prospects and opportunities. Which measures can be taken from a legal perspective to avoid and/or overcome an insolvency situation? Which regulations need to be complied with in particular in crisis situations? Does the company management have to file for insolvency? We advise you on all crisis and insolvency-related company issues and develop sustainable financial reorganisation and recapitalisation strategies with you.
Particularly in insolvency-related decision situations, the personal liability risk for managing directors, members of Boards of Directors and Supervisory Boards as well as shareholders increases. We advise you on the best way to avoid liability and show you reliable routes to take.
If you yourself have become the victim of insolvency proceedings, we will enforce your claims towards the insolvency administrator and organs of the debtor.
Corporate financial reorganisations and recapitalisations are complex cross-functional tasks that can only be solved by interdisciplinary teams from the legal fields and countries involved. With the financial reorganisation and recapitalisation experts from Schindhelm, you have a team of highly qualified lawyers at your disposal who collaborate according to your personal requirements and expectations of the mandate in order to achieve the best possible solution for you.
Focus areas of our range of consulting services
- Strategies and consulting with regard to financial reorganisation and recapitalisation for debtor companies
- Consulting with regard to insolvency law
- Filing and enforcement of rights of appeal
- Consulting with cross-border insolvencies
- Advising of managing directors, members of Boards of Directors and Supervisory Boards, as well as shareholders, on avoiding liability risks (under civil law, criminal law, social insurance and tax law)
- Equity substitution and prohibited repayment of contributions
- Filing and assertion of creditor claims
- Establishment of rescue companies
- Acquisition of companies in crisis and out of insolvency