The need for consulting with regards to company law frequently arises not only in important strategic decisions but also in everyday business. We provide small, medium-sized and large companies with comprehensive advice in all areas of company law. The range of consulting services ranges from the choice of legal form and the establishment of the company itself to accompaniment in restructuring pursuant to company law and restructuring in the event of a crisis or corporate succession and incorporates all company forms as well as private foundations and associations.
Our consulting services are tailored precisely to the commercial goals pursued by you. In particular also in the formulation of articles of association, we develop individual solutions with you and anticipate possible future developments. This not only necessitates superb legal knowledge but also an in-depth commercial understanding. Our lawyers are seasoned professionals who have years of experience in the advising of companies of all corporate forms. They explain to you courses of action that are tailored to your requirements and develop commercially expedient and future-proof solutions with you.
Advising with regard to company law is also integrated consulting. We therefore provide you with comprehensive advice in all issues of fiscal optimisation of company structures and also involve experienced specialists from the capital market, labour and cartel law fields.
The focus areas of our range of consulting services are:
- Choice of the legal form and formulation of articles of association that are also sustainable in the future.
- Corporate governance, in particular formulation of codes of business for managing directors, members of Boards of Directors, Supervisory Boards and Advisory Boards
- Measures of capital procurement such as capital increases, shareholder subsidies, silent partnerships, company profit participation rights, shareholder loans, subordinate capital, convertible bonds, participating loans
- Preparation and implementation of shareholders' meetings, in particular general shareholders' meetings of joint stock corporations (listed on the stock exchange)
- Advising of the company organs in issues relating to liability, in particular in issues of raising and preserving capital
- Liability of managing directors and members of Boards of Directors and Supervisory Boards
- Formulation and implementation of employee participation models
- Solving of conflicts between shareholders or between shareholders and company organs
- Merger, spin-off and real division of companies, contribution of companies or shareholdings
- Formulation of syndicate agreements
- Consulting and representation in proceedings to verify the conversion ratio in the event of merger or the cash settlement with the exclusion of minority shareholders
- Appealing against shareholder decisions
- Provision at short notice of shelf companies with all legal forms e.g. AG (joint stock corporations), GmbH (limited liability company), GmbH & Co. KG, UG (restricted liability) Societas Europae (SE)
- Notary's office at the Hanover site